Web Sites for Diamondback Moth
- Australian national diamondback moth project
- Chinese national diamondback moth project and project for Guangdong Province. These are in Chinese.
Manuals and training material
- Frederike Praasterink, Jan Willem Ketelaar, 2000. Cabbage Integrated Pest Management - An ecological guide. FAO Inter-Country Programme for IPM in vegetables in South and Southeast Asia. pp. 205.
- Janny Vos, Frederike Praasterink, Jan Willem Ketelaar CABI/FAO. 2000. Vegetable IPM Exercise Manual. updated version of the Exercise Manual compiled in 1998 by Dr. J. Vos of CABI Bioscience for the FAO Inter-Country Programme for IPM in vegetables in South and Southeast Asia. pp. 215.
- CABI: Discovery Learning Manual For Cabbage Pest Management. Paul Van Mele, Lesley McGillivray Julia Brunt, Helen Crowson, Janny Vos (2001).
- Williams, S. 1998. Understanding natural enemies; a review of training and information in the practical use of biological control. BiocontrolNews and Information 1998 Vol. 19 No.4 117N – 126N.
- ASEAN IPM Knowledge Network (includes Philippines Training Manuals).
- The FFS material prepared by Vietnam IPM National Programme “Field Guide Exercises for IPM in Vegetables (Part I)” and the “Field Guide Exercises for IPM in Cabbage (Part II)”
- Talekar, N.S.; Lin, M.Y. Training Manual on IPM of Diamondback Moth
- Talekar, N.S.; Lin, M.Y.; Liang, Y. Rearing of Diamondback Moth Parasite
- Rueda, A. and A. M. Shelton. Global crop pests: cole crops
- Australian Department of Primary Industries: DBM sampling plan