Public and Political Influences on the Implementation of Biocontrol
- Ernest Delfosse, National Perspectives Shaping the Future of Biological Control
- Rebecca Goldburg, Is the Public Behind Biological Control?
- Ralph W. F. Hardy, The OTA and NAS Reports on Biological Control
- Evaluating Risks of New Associations Resulting from Biocontrol
Ray Carrruthers, USDA/ARS
Rebecca Goldburg, Environmental Defense Fund
Davis Pimentel, Department of Entomology, Cornell University
Alan Wood, Boyce Thompson Institute
Industry Perspective on Biocontrol
- Ramon Georgis, Present and Future Prospects of Biological Insecticides
- Bill McCutchen, Lindsey Flexner & Gary Hollingshaus, A Brief Overview of Biotechnology at DuPont Ag and a Case Study with Recombinant Baculoviruses
- Industry Representatives Question and Answer Session (Ramon Georgis, Lindsey Flexner, Bill McCutchen, Sinthya Penn, & Steven Sims)
Some Ongoing Biocontrol Projects
- International: The Neotropics
- Lincoln Smith & Anthony C. Bellotti, Successful Biocontrol Projects With Emphasis on the Neotropics
- Cornell Research
- Dennis Gonsalves, Practical Control of Plant Viruses through Pathogen-Derived Resistance,
- Bill Burl Brodie, Golden Nematode: A Success Story for Biological Control
- Bernd Blossey, Biological Control of Weeds in Natural Areas
Cornell's Efforts to Further Biocontrol
- James Tette, Extension Efforts in Biological Control at Cornell
- Dick Cahoon, Patents and Biocontrol Technology
©All material is protected by Section 107 of the 1976 copyright law.
Copyright is held by Cornell University.
If you intend to use this material, please acknowledge the author and the source of the information.
Biocontrol Conference pages maintained by Tony
Last modified July 29, 1997