- Sprayer Calibration
- Decontaminating Turfgrass Sprayers
- Minimizing Pesticide Drift
- Safer Pesticide Application
- Sprayer Preparation
- Knapsack Sprayer Calibration
- Knapsack Sprayers - General Guidelines For Use
- Chips and Hot Water - The Future For Spraying?
- Selecting the correct nozzle to improve deposition whilst maintaining sprayer output
- Operator Check Sheet for Boom Sprayers
Turf Spraying Links:
|About This Site
Created for Dr Andrew Landers, Department of Entomology, Cornell University, NYSAES, firstname.lastname@example.org
Design and maintenance Amy Ells, Cornell University, NYSAES, email@example.com
Computer Support: Cheryl TenEyck, IPM Program, and Ron Pool, Computer Services, Cornell University
This material is protected by Section 107 of the 1976 copyright law. Copyright is held by Cornell University.
If you intend to use this material, please acknowledge the author and the source of the information.
This page updated 8.05.03